Fridge Clean Out Nachos.
You can have Fridge Clean Out Nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fridge Clean Out Nachos
- Prepare of Leftover Tortilla Chip Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Optional: Salsa or Hot Sauce.
Fridge Clean Out Nachos step by step
- Cook your refried beans in a small saucepan on the stove top over medium heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, Spread any leftover tortilla crumbs and chip pieces, that are too small to scoop or dip, so they are flat and even on a plate..
- Next, chop your veggies and tomatoes. Whatever you have leftover works! I had tomatoes and green onion. You could also use peppers, cilantro, other kinds of onions, or whatever you prefer!.
- When the refried beans are done spread them evenly on top of the tortilla chips. Follow with shredded cheese of whatever kind you have and your toppings!.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 45-60 seconds until your cheese is melted. Add some salsa or hot sauce on top if you have it and/or desire, (I did😁) Grab a fork, and Enjoy!.