Easy Enchilada Cassarole. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Lip-Smacking Meals For Your Loved Ones. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside.
Cook beef, onion and garlic in large skillet until beef is browned then drain. Stir in salsa, beans, enchilada sauce and olives. Enchilada Casserole is a comforting family favorite meal, perfect for weeknights. You can have Easy Enchilada Cassarole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Enchilada Cassarole
- It’s of mixture.
- It’s 4 each of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of Green beans.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green onions.
- It’s 3 cup of Salsa.
- It’s 8 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare of layers.
- You need 4 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 20 of 5" tortillas.
The layers of tortillas, ground beef, beans, corn, and cheese, all smothered in red enchilada sauce will have you coming back for seconds! Cheesy, delicious beef enchiladas in casserole form! It has layers of red enchilada sauce, seasoned ground beef, corn tortillas, and cheese. This recipe is made to mimic traditional beef enchiladas without the hassle of frying, soaking or heating the corn tortillas.
Easy Enchilada Cassarole instructions
- fry or grill chicken breast.
- cook vegetables.
- Medium bowl: create mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop chicken and add to mixture.
- Lightly grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- layer 1: tortillas, half mixture, 1.5 cups cheese.
- layer 2: tortillas, half mixture, 1.5 cups cheese.
- layer 3: tortillas, remaining cheese.
- Bake 56 minutes covered, 5 minutes uncovered to make top crispy.
There are no beans, rice or veggies added to. This beef enchilada casserole has all the great flavors of traditional enchiladas but in an easy-to-make casserole form. A simple filling of beef and beans is layered with tortillas and cheese in a casserole dish, then baked to melty and cheesy perfection. Add a few toppings and you've got a dinner that the whole family will enjoy. Turkey and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole When I don't feel like pulling out the slow cooker, my next favorite weeknight meal is this warm black bean enchilada casserole!