Baked Quesadillas. Transfer quesadillas onto tray (you should hear a soft sizzle). Then turn the quesadillas (over the folded edge) then press down with the egg flip. To make the quesadillas, place a tortilla on the baking sheet and fill one size with a sprinkling of cheese, the turkey, black beans, salsa, pico and another sprinkling of cheese.
Sprinkle a layer of cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle other toppings over each tortilla. Mix chicken, taco seasoning, salsa and cheese. You can cook Baked Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Quesadillas
- You need of quesadilla.
- You need 1 packages of of soft flour tortillas.
- You need 1 1/4 packages of tropical mexican natural cheese blend (fancy shredded asadero, cheddar, monterey jack and quesadilla).
- It’s 2 tbsp of of finely chopped celantro.
- It’s 1 of container of sour cream..
- Prepare of chicken..
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of vinagar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of ground garlic, pepper and adobo..
When making baked chicken quesadillas in the oven you can avoid standing over the stove and go straight to cooking ten cheesy, mouth watering, perfectly toasted homemade quesadillas at once that go from oven to instant party platter in no time. Mix cooked, shredded chicken with cheese, sour cream, chipotle peppers and seasoning in a bowl. When the oven is hot take out the tray and construct your quesadillas on the baking tray. Put a sheet of parchment on the baking tray.
Baked Quesadillas step by step
- cut chicken breasts into small slices.
- clean chicken breasts with vinagar and lemon juice and let it sit for about 10 minutes to marinate..
- remove the chicken from the vinagar and lemon juice and season with ground garlic, ground black pepper and adobo.
- beat an egg and dip the chicken into it to keep the seasonings from leaving..
- grill the chicken til cooked.
- IF a grill is unavaliable then place a little bit of oil into a pan and graze..
- MAKING THE QUESADILLA..
- place as many tortillas as you can on a pizza pan thats oven safe or anything like it..
- place the cheese on top of the tortillas, then the meat, a dash of finely chopped cilantro, more cheese and then cover with a tortilla..
- heat up the oven to 325° and place the tortillas in for 5 minutes.
- after the 5 min take the tortillas out of the oven, cut each one in 4, pour sour cream into a bowl, stir it around a few times and enjoy..
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, add one tortilla. Layer with half the cheddar cheese, all of the chicken and mushrooms and half the Monterey Jack cheese. Cover and heat until cheese melts and bottom tortilla is crisp and golden brown. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Pico de Gallo Chicken Quesadillas "It was so simple, and tasted AMAZING. They reminded me of my abuelita's (grandmother's) cooking!" – Valerie.