Deliciously Easy Chicken Pasta Dish. While the pasta is cooking, cut chicken breasts and, onion and bell peppers. This marvelous pasta dish will transport you and your family to Italy! Delicious flavors and easy to make!
And decided to give it a try! Add the basil pesto, the reserved pasta water, the pasta, the potatoes and the chicken to the skillet. Top your dish with Parmesan cheese, serve immediately and enjoy! You can cook Deliciously Easy Chicken Pasta Dish using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deliciously Easy Chicken Pasta Dish
- You need 500 grams of Pasta (any kind).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chili paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken breast cut into large peices.
- You need 1 head of Large onion.
- It’s 1 large of Peeled tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- It’s 1 dash of Grated parmesan (optional).
We have a variety of chicken pasta recipes to share with you including a comforting chicken cannelloni, fresh-flavoured open lasagne and a speedy pasta bake the whole family will love. Consider these chicken and pasta recipes your weeknight starter pack. These easy meals will make dinner time a (delicious) breeze.. Chicken Parmesan Pasta This dish is Chicken Parmesan simplified.
Deliciously Easy Chicken Pasta Dish instructions
- Fill a medium pot halfway with hot water and cook pasta as directed (add kosher salt when reaches a boil).
- In a different larger pot, place a small amout of any kind of oil preferred (i used vegetable oil) and cook chickens.
- Dice onion and add on chicken Season with black pepper and turmeric Mix till well blended Then add the garlic and sautee well till cooked (not browned).
- Add the chili paste Dice tomato and add to pot. After letting the tomato cook for a while add tomato paste then hot water, then cover pot and let it simmer on medium heat..
- Finally add the oregano and give final stir.
- Drain the pasta and add on top of the sauce, then spoon onto a plate and grate some parmesan cheese on top.
It's perfect for those that don't have time to dredge cutlets but can just toss it all in the slow cooker. Olive Garden Smoked Mozzarella Chicken and Penne Pasta Chicken and Pasta Casserole with Veggies "Easy and absolutely delicious! Next time I am doubling it." – Gojunebug_May. This chicken and spinach lasagna is made with a homemade cheese sauce. Even better the next day." – asawvel.