Easy Chicken Parmesan. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with sauce. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Between making the homemade sauce and pounding, breading, and pan-frying the chicken—not to mention melting the cheese over the chicken in the oven—the dish takes well over an hour and leaves you with a sinkful of dishes. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! You can have Easy Chicken Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 jar of of marinara sauce.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. It'll look like you spent hours in the kitchen but this parmesan chicken recipe comes together easily with ingredients you probably already have in the pantry…all the way down to the marinara sauce! Pound the chicken thin: Place the chicken cutlets one at a time between two layers of plastic wrap or wax paper. Transfer chicken to the baking sheet.
Easy Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Mix sour cream, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese together thoroughly..
- Spread mixture on top of chicken..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over all the chicken..
- Bake in oven at 400° for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken and broil at 400° for approximately 5-7 minutes. Or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta with marinara sauce!.
Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with pasta sauce mixture. This famous dish invented by the Italian diaspora on the East Coast of the United States is a meal inspired by eggplant Parmesan (breaded eggplants in tomato sauce and cheese) and Cottoleta (fried breaded chicken or veal served with sauce). The resulting dish is the perfect combination of crispy protein, cheesy goodness, and tangy tomato sauce. That's why this Easy Chicken Parmesan is one of the best for date night, or even for a quick dinner on a busy weeknight.