Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes. This delicious twist to a classic lasagna recipe will have your family and friends asking for more! It's made with white alfredo sauce, chicken, and Barilla lasagna noodles.
Transfer to a large bowl; add chicken and toss to combine. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. You can have Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- It’s of Chicken Alfredo Ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of (12.5 oz.) Chunk chicken breast, drained.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5oz. Fire Roasted Tomatos, drained.
- It’s 3 cup of mozzerella.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz. jar of Four cheese (or your preferrence) Alfredo sauce.
- You need 9 of whole wheat (or regular) uncooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, rinsed in colander, squeeze out water..
There are few foods I love more than my mom's easy lasagna recipe. But I think chicken alfredo might be one of them. I don't know what it is about a creamy, alfredo sauce drenched atop noodles and chicken, but it's just so good. I've been trying to eat a lot less red meat, which doesn't go so well with my love of lasagna.
Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Set your oven to 350°. While it is warming up, chop your onions and fry them in the 2 T. butter until thay are a little browned..
- Add to the onions, everything except for the mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles. Incorporate everything well. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Grease a 10×13 pan, then spoon a little of the Alfredo mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Lay three pieces of lasagna noodles in the pan, spoon a layer of Alfredo sauce, add a layer of mozzarella, then noodles again. keep layering with noodles, sauce, cheese. Make sure you stop with a layer of sauce and cheese on top. :).
- Top your Alfredo Lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes..
This Lasagna Soup recipe is pure comfort in a pot! Succulent shredded chicken, in a creamy, garlicky soup, topped with silky lasagna noodles and swimming with veggies, and then a dollop of ricotta on top. Based on the classic chicken alfredo pasta dish, this is a real winter warmer! How To Make This Lasagna Soup Recipe – Step By Step This Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is just that – plus it's crazy delicious! It will definitely have a regular place on our dinner menu!