easy chicken pad thai. This Easy Chicken Pad Thai recipe is a basic Thai dish that will satisfy your take-out cravings. It has all of the key elements of Chicken Pad Thai: chicken, eggs, green onions, garlic, mung bean sprouts, pad Thai noodles, and a great sauce. Then it's topped with cilantro and peanuts.
Simple enough to accomplish on a weeknight! Tangy, sweet, savory, and just exploding with flavor. This chicken pad thai is anything but ordinary. You can cook easy chicken pad thai using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy chicken pad thai
- You need 1 box of ramen any flavor.
- You need 1 cup of frozen pre cooked chicken breast strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra crunchy peanut butter.
Slice chicken breast super thin. *I used a serrated bread knife to help. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include tender noodles, bean sprouts and a delicious homemade sauce served with peanuts and lime!
easy chicken pad thai step by step
- cook ramen according to directions.
- add chicken to water while its boiling prior to adding noodles.
- add peanut butter right before removing pan from heat.
- stir peanut butter into noodles till well mixed and noodles covered in peanuts.
- serve in large bowl with chop sticks snd enjoy.
A classic authentic chicken pad Thai made simpler than most other recipes. Additional vegetables such as eggplant, squash, peppers, green beans, broccoli, snow peas, and mushrooms can be tossed in as well. Rice noodles – you can find these in the Asian foods section of the grocery store. I usually use A Taste of Thai brand. Chicken breasts or shrimp – this makes it hearty and adds protein.