Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Great recipe for Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing.
It's incredibly easy, super economical and just plain ole' comforting! There are also countless options you can add to it to. We love an easy Crock Pot dinner recipe and this is a delicious one! You can have Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing
- You need of Chicken And Stuffing.
- Prepare 4 large of Chicken Breasts [cut in half].
- You need 1 box of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing.
- You need 1 can of 10.75 oz Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Optional Additions.
- You need 1 of Broccoli-Carrots-Celery-Onions-Mushrooms-Peas-Cheddar Cheese-Swiss Cheese-Chicken Broth-Cream Of Celery Or Mushroom-Artichokes.
Pouring the mildly sweet mango sauce on top adds a lovely flavor to the chicken. There's a hint of curry flavor throughout but it's not overpowering. We loved how it pairs with the mango. The Test Kitchen You can throw this Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos recipe together and relax with one of my funny books while your slow cooker does all the work.
Mike's EZ Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing instructions
- Clean and trim fat from your de-thawed chicken and lay in the base of your crock pot. Place any additions on top of chicken if you choose them..
- Open stuffing box and lay on top of your chicken..
- Mix one can soup with 1/2 cup sour cream and place on top of your stuffing..
- Turn on crock pot and let sit for 4 hours..
- Serve chicken atop a mound of a stuffing. If you like your stuffing extra moist, just add a jar of heated chicken gravy and ladle over the top. Green beans sprinkled with dehydrated onions then heated make a great side dish..
Winner, winner, easy chicken for dinner! And you can put down the take-out menu and make Skinny Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken. Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan is so easy and delicious. Try making this Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan. Slow cooker balsamic chicken is easy to prep with just a few ingredients for a simple weeknight dinner that has big flavor!