Chicken Quesadillas. Angelic Bakehouse Baked Goods are the perfect match of wholesome and awesome. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
How to Make Quesadillas with Leftover Chicken. You can easily swap out the raw chicken for leftover chicken. Then add the chicken and taco seasoning and. You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 large of bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of Oil to coat the pan.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- You need 10 of flour tortilla shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
Easy Chicken Quesadillas For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K. Roach, Warsaw, Ohio In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper.
Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Cut chicken breast into 1inch cube pieces. Mince garlic. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Add enough oil to the pan to cover the bottom and heat. When heated add chicken and saute untill cooked..
- When chicken is cooked add water according to taco seasoning package , bell pepper, onion, garlic and taco seasoning..
- Cook until water is cooked out.
- lightly grease another pan. Began to toast one shell. Fill shell on one side with chicken filling.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the chicken and fold the shell over..
- Continue to toast the shell on both sides until crispy..
- Remove from heat and serve with salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, or your choice of dip.
The quesadilla comes in many varieties, but its foundation remains the same: a soft flour tortilla folded or sandwhiched with layers of melting cheese. And it's easy to experiment by adding ingredients like rinsed and drained canned black beans or shredded leftover cooked meat and topped with diced tomatoes, guacamole or freshly chopped cilantro. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized yesterday that I've never posted the recipe! I'm organized and on top of things like that. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.