Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker). Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place chicken in slow cooker over carrots and onions, breast side up; sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Remove chicken from slow cooker; tent with foil.
This is a great recipe for those busy days! Slow cooking chicken in the slow cooker creates a super moist, tender and juicy whole chicken. A delicious and simple whole chicken recipe for the slow cooker that is simmered in a zesty sauce combination of balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and lemon juice, with honey, garlic, and sesame and olive oils. You can cook Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker)
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken (about one kilogram).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, grated or ground.
- You need 4 of onions, quartered.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced (about 1 inch in width).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder *.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika *.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt *.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper *.
Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika, and place in the slow cooker on top of the crumpled aluminum foil. Cheap and juicy, chicken thighs make for a succulent slow cooker dinner. All of these delicious chicken thigh recipes are worth a try. Chicken breast can easily become overcooked and dry, but chicken thigh stays tender and moist, perfect for all-day cooking.
Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) step by step
- Rub salt and sugar into chicken, leave for 10 minutes or so. Remove the excess water..
- Rub chicken with garlic. Combine all * ingredients and rub it thoroughly on the chicken, inside and out..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Arrange the slices of carrots and onions to form some kind of base. This is essential because the chicken will emit some liquid. If you don't put anything as base, it will stick to the ceramic..
- Put chicken on top of carrots and onions. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- The liquid, carrots, and onions can be used as sauce or a side dish..
Did you know you could cook a whole roast chicken using your slow cooker? This method of cooking keeps the chicken succulent and full of flavour. It takes a grand total of five ingredients to make this filling family supper – serve it with traditional veg on the side for a Sunday roast with minimal fuss. Whole Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe Whole Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe. Excellent dish and as noted in another review is very similar to "Roast Sticky Chicken – Rotisserie Style" seasonings also on this site.