Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta. To make his Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe from Good Eats on Food Network even better, Alton Brown tops it with sliced eggs and mushrooms. Add the dressing and bacon and toss to combine. Shrimp and Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing.
I love soft-boiled eggs (for directions, click here), but He loved spinach and bacon salad with hot dressing made with the bacon drippings. My mom wouldn't make it often so it was a special occasion dish. Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing. You can cook Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta
- Prepare of spinach and bacon salad.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of baby spinach.
- Prepare of bruschetta.
- It’s 5 of roma tomatos.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basil, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of garlic toast.
- It’s 1 loaf of bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
The best classic spinach salad with bacon and eggs. This easy spinach salad recipe is the perfect side dish to go with any meal. We've been eating this spinach salad with bacon and eggs on repeat lately. It has such a delicious combination of flavors that we can't get enough of! Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta instructions
- Render bacon in large skillet. Remove from pan and set aside but save the grease..
- In the same pan as the bacon was cooked in saute walnuts, shallot, and garlic..
- Add white wine vinegar and pepper to pan and stir. Remove from heat..
- Toss spinach into pan and let residual heat wilt it as you coat it in the bacon drippings dressing, add back in the bacon as you toss..
- Mix ingredients for bruschetta in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave. Brush onto sliced bread and toast in a pan..
- Serve with bruschetta atop garlic toast next to the spinach and bacon salad..
How to make the best bruschetta? We like them cooked in the oven. Because the oven tends to bring all the delicious flavors together. Spinach Salad recipes with bacon come in so many varieties, but this is my absolute favorite. I've been eating it since I was a kid and I never get tired of it.