Chicken teriyaki stir fry. 'Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry' made with tons of veggies and a home-made sauce! This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it's unbelievably delicious! The sauce really makes this dish and it's very easy to make!
This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can also add some noodles to the pan to make a heartier meal. For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. You can have Chicken teriyaki stir fry using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki stir fry
- You need Bag of frozen stir fry vegetables comes with sauce.
- Prepare 2 of cooked breast of chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of thin slice onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
This basic recipe for a teriyaki stir-fry is totally customizable—use chicken, beef or even tofu—and it's made super easy thanks to pre-cut, frozen stir-fry veggies from Cascadian Farms™. Made with perfectly tender chicken in a low carb homemade Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is the perfect simple recipe for busy weeknights. This Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry has absolutely zero flaws. It is quick & easy to prepare, filling but light at the same time, and packed with veggies which makes it super Yesterday, when trying to break from the usual dinner routine, I came up with something really really amazing.
Chicken teriyaki stir fry step by step
- Over medium heat start in pan with onion ginger and garlic with olive oil for 2 minutes then add the vegetables cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add diced chicken and broth and sauce came with bag to the mixture cook for 5 minutes enjoy 😉.
Teriyaki chicken makes a weekly appearance in my home, whether it's via the slow cooker, in the form of meatballs or as the stellar sauce atop crispy Once you've blanched them, make sure to drain them well to avoid adding any extra moisture to the stir-fry. Bring On the Boil: Many stir-fry recipes include. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. In the same pan, add the oil and cook onions, garlic, and carrots until onions are translucent.