Chicken Pinwheel In Spicy Garlic Plum Sauce. REMOVE SKEWER AND SERVE CHICKEN PINWHEEL IN SPICY GARLIC PLUM SAUCE WITH WHITE RICE. Add the onions and garlic and cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Lay out two of the tortillas so that they overlap by half.
Add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Thicken this sauce for Egg Rolls, Pot Stickers, Fried Shrimp or Crab Rangoon. Or, leave sauce, "as is," to top chicken, fish or pork dishes. You can have Chicken Pinwheel In Spicy Garlic Plum Sauce using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pinwheel In Spicy Garlic Plum Sauce
- It’s 4 of skewers.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast with skin slice into half piece.
- Prepare of SPICY GARLIC PLUM SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 cup of plum sauce.
- You need 4 clove of coarsely pound garlic.
- You need 3 small of bird's eye chili pepper or any pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Also, feel free to either sweeten or sour up your sauce as you desire. Just make this recipe as is – then add to it. Put the chicken pieces on a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle Korean red pepper flake on top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and pound the chicken with a meat mallet, until each piece is well coated.
Chicken Pinwheel In Spicy Garlic Plum Sauce step by step
- SPICY GARLIC PLUM SAUCE.
- mix all ingredient then bring garlic wirh sauce to a boil then set aside.
- PAN GRILL CHICKEN.
- 1 breast slice into half.
- season with salt and pepper then roll chicken then fasten with skewers.
- with oil pan grill till lightly brown and cooked about 3 to 5 minute both side depending on the thickness and size of the chicken breast.
- BAKE IT.
- on a baking tray layer pinwheel chicken and top spicy garlic plum sauce and broil for 10 minute.
- basting after 5 minute.
- REMOVE SKEWER AND SERVE CHICKEN PINWHEEL IN SPICY GARLIC PLUM SAUCE WITH WHITE RICE.
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPE USING PLUM SAUCE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.
In a large pan over medium heat, add oil and when oil is hot, add chicken. These sticky chicken drumsticks are baked in the oven until tender, and basted with an incredible Chinese plum sauce which is sweet with a touch of tang and the beautiful fragrance of plum. See notes for skipping the marinating time! Mix together the sauce ingredients, place sauce and chicken in Instant Pot, let IP do it's thing. It's plum jam, water, soy sauce, sambal oelek, ginger, green onions, and garlic.