Very Simple Melbourne Chicken Pie. If you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry, this easy chicken pot pie recipe is the place to begin. Line a baking dish with one pie crust and spoon chicken mixture evenly on top. Cozy, healthy chicken pot pie soup made deliciously creamy without any dairy!
Put chicken in an oblong baking dish. Pour soup and broth over chicken. Mix all dry ingredients and add milk and cooled melted butter. You can have Very Simple Melbourne Chicken Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very Simple Melbourne Chicken Pie
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of diced potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil / olive oil.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 3 packages of readymade pastry.
- You need 1 can of Campbell mushroom soup.
Canned vegetables and a store-bought crust make this chicken pot pie almost as easy as cooking the frozen kind! By Tressie Grant; Chicken Pot Pie IV. Chicken, cheese and broccoli make a winning combination in this savory pie. Jamie Oliver's Quick and Easy Chicken Pie.
Very Simple Melbourne Chicken Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 200'C.
- Combine onion and potato in the pan and cook for few minutes.
- Add chicken breast and let it cook for few minutes morr.
- Add sliced mushroom and Campbell mushroom soup with pinch of salt and let it cool down for a while.
- Place ready made pastry in the pan and pour the cooked ingredients and cover the top with another pastry and brush egg yolk on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in 200'C.
This is an easy and a little bit cheater-bug recipe from Jamie Oliver. In his old series, I remember Jamie liked to make more fancy food that required harder-to-obtain ingredients and tougher skills. Now, in a bid to encourage people to eat healthily, Jamie started the Food Revolution series, and one. This Chicken Pie recipe has everything you need in a creamy chicken pie. Moist, tasty, home cooked chicken, added vegetables and a light chicken pie sauce made with the chicken stock.