Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!!. Delicious Flautas de Pollo are tightly rolled tacos with a cheesy chicken filling, wrapped in a crispy, golden flour tortilla. They're made quick and extra easy with these simple tips for foolproof frying, and guaranteed to win over any crowd!. Serve them as an appetizer with guacamole for dipping, or alongside Spanish rice and charro beans for an authentic Mexican dinner at home!
Remove flautas from oil, being careful to drain oil out of the ends. Many people here in the US call them 'Taquitos' they are basically corn tortillas rolled up with, in this case chicken. In this recipe I am also putting cheese in them so that the chicken stays in the tortilla when you are frying them. You can cook Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!! using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!!
- Prepare 1 large of tortilla.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of all season.
- You need 4 cup of veg oil.
You can fry them in a skillet with about an inch of oil or you can go with a deep fryer which in my opinion much easier and goes faster. Receta mexicana fácil con fotografías de cómo hacerla y recomendaciones de cómo servirla. Recetas mexicanas para el picoteo del. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir flour into butter until smooth.
Flautas El Polo SIMPLE!! step by step
- start heating oil on med high heat before any preparation to ensure your oil is hot.
- take 1 large tortilla put (just a little) shredded chicken and cheese in a straight line a little off the center of the tortilla.
- add a pinch of season and roll tightly..
- take metal tongs and put your flauta flap down.
- cook on each side for about 40 sec or so.
- do as many as you want and add a side of guacamole or sour cream and voila!!.
At El Pollo Rico, we specialize in authentic Mexican charcoal grilled chicken & carne asada. Order online or come on in and find out what makes our food so Rico! I always order flautas at restaurants but have yet to see a recipe anywhere that makes them the way I like them – crispy. Instead of baking them, this recipe uses a deep fryer. It melds the flavors together and makes them extra crunchy.