Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan. Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan I wanted to make a chicken parmesan that was quick and easy. I also wanted it to be crispy. Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly.
Cook the remaining chicken in the same manner, adding additional oil only if necessary. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with sauce. Combine water and wild rice in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. You can cook Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 each of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 can of Italian seasoned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of rosemary.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of red wine.
- It’s 1 of frying oil.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Chicken Parmesan Recipes Homemade chicken parmesan, whether breaded and baked or pan-fried, is an easy dinner sure to please a crowd. Get the best and cheesiest recipes for chicken parmesan. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
Easy and Spectacular Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Add olive oil to the bottom of sauce pan and heat on medium high heat..
- Add garlic and onion to oil, saute until onion becomes transparent and garlic is fragrant..
- Add can of tomatoes and a splash of red wine..
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, rosemary, and sugar to taste. Cook down to desired consistency..
- While sauce is cooking, pound out both chicken breasts, until half as thick and tender..
- Combine Italian and Panko bread crumbs with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a pie dish. Season to taste..
- Beat eggs with milk in a separate pie pan..
- Submerge breast in egg mixture, then dredge through bread crumbs, making sure that it's thoroughly coated. Repeat step for thicker breading..
- Add enough oil in pan to submerge half of the chicken breast. Heat oil until it's hot..
- Submerge breast into hot oil, being careful not to burn yourself. Chicken should fry as soon as it hits the oil..
- Brown both sides of best thoroughly, about 7 minutes per side (this time will vary, depending on how high or low you have your heat set)..
- Place cooked chicken breast on an oven safe dish, ladle marinara sauce on top, add slices of mozzarella, or shredded, on top of sauce, and place under broiler. Broil until cheese is golden brown..
And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons. With one simple recipe, kids learn how to boil pasta, mince garlic, grate cheese, make tomato sauce, and pound, bread and saute cutlets. This easy parmesan crusted chicken recipe uses many items that are typically found in your pantry. Any kind of herb-crusted chicken transforms a normal chicken dinner into fancy in this house. We have chicken dinner burnout often here thanks to me serving up the same chicken dinners over and over.