Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
Thinly slice the chicken breast, then heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken and fry until cooked and brown on both sides. You may have to cook the chicken in batches. Cook the pasta according to the packaging directions. You can cook Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and olive oil in a big cast iron pot. Season the chicken pieces with the salt and pepper. Sear the chicken until golden brown. Add the uncooked pasta and chicken broth to the skillet with the chicken and garlic.
Simple Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Boil chicken breast.
- Boil pasta.
- Once chicken is a nice white color strain it and place in a pan with 1/2 the pesto and the butter for about 8 min on high heat or until light brown.
- Once pasta is done strain and place back in pot with the rest of the pesto on ultra low heat..
- Once chicken is done chop it up a bit. Then add both together, mix, and enjoy.
Stir to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Place a lid on the skillet, turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring the broth up to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and red pepper in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat the chicken.