Vickys St Patricks Day Minty Green Cookies GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys St Patricks Day Minty Green Cookies GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Minty Green Cookies GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 150 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block.
- Prepare 150 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 80-100 ml of light coconut milk or milk of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of peppermint flavouring extract.
- Prepare 200 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 of scant tsp baking soda.
- It’s of green gel food colour.
- You need 200 g of chocolate chips – I like Enjoy Life or Moo-Free free-from brands.
Vickys St Patricks Day Minty Green Cookies GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in the milk and mint extract.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and xanthan gum together then gradually mix into the margarine. Gluten free flour will need a touch extra milk.
- Add the gel colour to make a pretty green. Depending on whether you use bleached or unbleached flour will make a difference on how green they turn out.
- Gently combine the choc chips into the mixture.
- Drop heaped tablespoons onto the lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the edges start to turn golden.
- Let cool on a wire rack.