Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata. Tender breaded chicken in a creamy lemon sauce that the entire family will love! It was a nice week spent with the kids. On the first day of spring break, my boys woke up and… The easiest chicken piccata ever!
You know, so you have enough sauce for your vegetables, your pasta, or you know, for the crusty bread to sop up all the good bits. Stir in the cream, then return the chicken to the pan. Sprinkle with the parsley and turn the chicken to coat in the sauce. You can have Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata
- Prepare 2 of Thick chicken breasts (butterflied lengthwise).
- It’s 16 oz of Fettuccine Noodles.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken Stock (or broth).
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry White Wine (i.e. Pinot Grigio).
- You need 2 of Lemons.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Capers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian Breadcrumbs (optional/you can just use flour if you do not have breadcrumbs handy).
- You need 1 of as needed Italian Flat Leaf Parsely.
- You need 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper (I prefer Kosher salt).
Serve with veggies for a well balanced meal that the whole family will love. Chicken piccata is a classic chicken dish for a reason. Easy to make Creamy Chicken Piccata recipe that's gluten-free, dairy-free, and super tasty. Perfectly browned, tender, and juicy chicken breast in a creamy coconut cream base lemon sauce with capers.
Easy Creamy Chicken Piccata step by step
- Get water ready to boil in pot for fettuccine. Also get a large pan warmed to med-high heat with the butter and a couple tablespoons Olive oil. After chicken breasts are butterflied, generously salt and pepper each side and then dredge the seasoned cutlets in the flour/breadcrumb mix. When pan is hot add the chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes each side (don't touch while cooking) Once browned on each side transfer to plate an set aside. Meanwhile cook noodles to package directions/drain. In same pan that chicken was cooked in (turn to med low) add the wine & chicken stock while stirring up the brown bits on pan bottom letting sauce reduce by about 1/2. Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons in. Next add the heavy cream, capers and more salt & pepper to taste. Sauce will thicken, continue to stir. Plate the noodles and sliced chicken breast. Drizzle the pan sauce over both and top with the chopped parsley..
This Creamy Chicken Piccata recipe is easy and quick enough to prepare for a weeknight meal but delicious and impressive enough for a special occasion. Chicken breasts are coated in bread crumbs and pan-fried in a mixture of butter and olive oil. I like to cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally to make thinner pieces. Chicken Piccata is a classic recipe everyone should know how to make! This creamy version just takes the traditional lemon chicken piccata up to a whole new level of delicious!