Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!!. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! In a small bowl, combine baking mix and cheese. Drop biscuits by heaping tablespoonfuls evenly over chicken mixture.
Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Prepare the Bottom Crust: In a medium bowl, use a pastry blender to cut the butter into the Bisquick until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. You can have Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!!
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of bag of mix veggies.
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of croissant rolls.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Using a wooden spoon, stir in the milk until the mixture begins to form a ball. Instead of using pie crust, I used puff pastry on top of the chicken pot pie. Kelly and I had a similar chicken pot pie at a restaurant just outside Dublin. If you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry, this easy chicken pot pie recipe is the place to begin.
Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!! step by step
- Chop up chicken breast in chunks season to taste..
- Add mix veggies.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup to chicken and mix veggies..
- Add mixture to a baking pan unroll croissant rolls lay it over top of mixture..
- Cook on 350° for 35-40 mins or until crust is golden brown you can use biscuits. I use croissant roll cause unrolled it covers more area!!.
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie recipe super easy. This ultimate-comfort food-chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can make it ahead and enjoy leftovers throughout the week. Overall it was an absolutely delicious chicken pie that was flavourful, creamy and thick. The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry.