Easy chicken crockpot casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In the bowl of a large slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, broth, heavy cream, garlic powder, and oregano. I love this super easy chicken slow-cooker recipe because it tastes like Thanksgiving, but without all the hassle.
Crock Pot One-Pot Chicken Casserole Notes. To be a little more cost-effective, I used regular chicken breasts. If you need to make this a dump and go recipe, then you could use pre-cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips and just cut them into the size of chunks you want in this recipe. You can have Easy chicken crockpot casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken crockpot casserole
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breast or about 10 legs.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken rice mix, whatever kind or brand you prefer. I use zatarain's yellow rice.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of season.
This collection of Easy Crock Pot Casserole Recipes are great for family meals and holidays. This must have list includes Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole, Crock Pot Bacon Egg Cheese Casserole, Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole, Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Casserole, Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Casserole and much, much more! Whether you make Crock pot chicken casserole recipe or Crack Chicken spaghetti recipe, this meal is amazing. Slow cooker crack chicken is sure to impress and your family will love this meal.
Easy chicken crockpot casserole step by step
- Arrange chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Spoon soup on top and season with onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder or whatever you prefer.
- Cook on low about 7 hours or high for half that time.
- Make your rice and store in fridge if making ahead of time. Once chicken is cooked add rice, cheese, and corn.
- Cover and cook until warmed and creamy.
It is one of our family favorites! Give this delicious recipe a try. The crock pot makes it so easy. My kids love the ranch seasoning, cheese and bacon. Here is a pro tip on this chicken and corn casserole recipe: The NIGHT before, place the first four ingredients in the slow cooker bowl, cover, and store in the refrigerator.