Chicken and Onion Quesadillas. Chicken and Caramelized Onion Quesadilla brimming with moist chicken, caramelized onions and Gouda cheese for amazing creamy, cheesy flavor. Easy to make for a snack or light weeknight meal plus amazing hack on how to make for a large crowd. My camera and I have a love-hate relationship.
Incredible Chicken Quesadillas are packed with juicy chicken, peppers, onions, garlic, and lots of melty cheese. They are an easy and healthy idea that is perfect for those hectic weeknights. One thing is for sure…we LOVE chicken quesadillas at our house. You can have Chicken and Onion Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Onion Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of orange belle pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
These are really nicely stuffed, and filled with all the good stuff. These could definitely function as an appetizer, but also seriously qualify as a meal. For the chicken: Combine the chili powder, cumin, onion, powder, garlic powder, and salt in a small dish. Place the chicken strips in a bowl.
Chicken and Onion Quesadillas instructions
- Fry diced onion, minced garlic, diced chicken breast and chopped orange bell pepper with olive oil on medium heat until cooked.
- Add seasoning and stir well..
- Remove from pan..
- Place tortilla in pan and lightly cover with cheese. Spread fried ingredients on top, then add a bit more cheese followed by another tortilla..
- Fry on both sides..
- Serve with salsa..
Pour in the olive oil and spice mixture and mix to coat the chicken. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. Easy Chicken Quesadillas For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning.