Easy fajitas. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas. Top these easy fajitas with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo!
I make chicken recipes fairly often for my family, so I'm always on the lookout for ways to make chicken a bit more interesting. Easy Steak Fajitas – Tender, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth slices of steak with bell peppers and onion. Serve with tortillas, pico and guacamole. You can have Easy fajitas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy fajitas
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 large of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 large of green bell pepper.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 4 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 8 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 3 oz of lime juice.
- It’s 1 cup of guacamole (optional).
These Easy Steak Fajitas are juicy, tender, flavorful and way better than the ones at your favorite Mexican restaurant! Served with a healthy dose of peppers and onions, these fajitas are gluten free, low carb and paleo. Steak fajitas are one of my favorite easy Mexican dinners of all time. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat.
Easy fajitas instructions
- Cut chicken into small strips.
- Cut all bell peppers into medium to small strips (lengthwise).
- Place peppers an chicken in to frying pan and season very liberally with lime juice, garlic, cumin and Goya Adobo.
- Cook on medium heat, covered until peppers are soft, occasionally stir.
- Warm tortillas.
- Serve on tortillas, garnish with salsa, sour cream, guacamole… As desired.
This easy recipe comes from eight-year-old Dani Shaub, who loves making these juicy chicken fajitas. She based the recipe on the ingredient list from a packet of fajita seasoning and likes that it. Looking to update your classic chicken fajita recipe? These quick and easy chicken fajitas are perfect for a casual, fun get-together. For a casual, fun get-together, set up a make-your-own-fajitas bar with the chicken filling, avocado cream, sour cream, and any other toppings you love, like pico de gallo, sliced fresh jalapeños, or crisp radish slices.