Simple Chicken Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This crowd-pleasing, easy casserole is made with chicken, almonds, pimento peppers, celery, and Cheddar cheese and can be served hot or cold. A few conveniences make it so easy to prepare this popular chicken and pasta dish with creamy mushroom-Cheddar cheese sauce.
The tamale pie is baked until golden brown and served with sour cream and avocado. Combine crumbs, butter and celery seed; sprinkle over chicken mixture. This easy chicken casserole recipe is brimming with old-fashioned goodness, but it comes together with super-modern speed. You can have Simple Chicken Casserole using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Casserole
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts. Chopped and seasoned the way you like.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Choice of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Breadcrumbs, I used to playing what season would be better.
- You need 1 stick of Butter, melted.
Chicken casseroles are the classic comfort food. They're tasty, easy to prepare, don't require a lot of dishes and freeze well for future meals. Try one of our casserole recipes for your next. Chicken pieces and rice baked slowly in milk and cream of chicken soup.
Simple Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Place cooked chicken in bottom of on greased baking dish..
- spoon chicken soup evenly over chicken and top with cheese.
- In medium bowl stir melted butter and bread crumbs until well mixed. Evenly over cheese and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly..
The choice is yours so choose and choose well! Two kitchen super-stars come together in these chicken casserole recipes! Find lots of options, like Mexican chicken casseroles and healthy chicken casserole recipes, for dinner tonight. Poach chicken in a large pot of simmering water. Remove from pot and set aside.