Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken. Easy Peasy Cheesy Mayo Chicken is quick and easy to make and is sure to become a family favorite. It's moist, flavorful and melt-in-your-mouth tender using one simple trick! Easy Peasy Cheesy Mayo Chicken Easy Peasy Cheesy Mayo Chicken.
Spoon the mixture over chicken fillets, spreading to cover the surface completely. If topping is browning too much before chicken is cooked through, loosely tent with foil. Shred cheese and dice vegetables before starting to cook. You can cook Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 4 of medium russet potatoes, washed and diced into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 3/4 lb of cheddar or desired cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Bacon, diced and cooked (or precooked bacon bits for an easier meal).
While cooking rice and bacon, shred the rotisserie chicken. Easy Peasy Cheesy Mayo Chicken is sure to become a family favorite. It's moist, flavorful and melt-in-your-mouth tender using one simple trick! It's moist, flavorful and melt-in-your-mouth tender using one simple trick!
Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°, grease large baking dish, set aside..
- Put chicken, potatoes, oil and ranch packet all into a gallon-sized plastic bag. Shake until all is coated evenly. Dump into pan and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 45-60 mins, stirring every 15-20 minutes to prevent it from sticking. Stab your potatoes with a fork to see if they are done..
- Once it's cooked, pull pan out, top with cheese and bacon, and place back in oven for 2-5 minutes to melt the cheese..
- Serve and enjoy! You could also add green onions to the top, sour cream served on top, ranch dressing drizzled on it, anything you like! We loved it just the way this is though. :).
Moist Baked Chicken Easy Chicken Tender Recipes Cheddar Baked Chicken Cheesy Chicken Recipes Cheesy Baked Chicken Baked Chicken Strips Chicken Strip Recipes Recipe For Chicken Recipes For Chicken Tenders. Cheesy chicken bake with potatoes and broccoli. Only a few ingredients and very quick to prepare! Cheese soup instead of cheese gives a very cheesy flavor without all the fat. One easy peasy suggestion for the potatoes.