Simple Lemon Herb Chicken. Simple Lemon Herb Chicken Simple Lemon Herb Chicken. Easy Lemon Herb Baked Chicken Breast is a quick meal that is healthy and oh so delicious! It is perfect for busy schedules or just because it is so good!
We love this lemon herb recipe because it has a little tang and is also savory and filling. One-pot lemon herb roast chicken and potatoes is so easy and delicious. Served with a simple side salad, it makes the very best family dinners. You can cook Simple Lemon Herb Chicken using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Lemon Herb Chicken
- You need 2 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 of Sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish.
Cut lemon into quarters and squeeze juice from ¼ lemon over chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let sit while you heat olive oil in skillet over medium low heat. Place chicken in skillet once oil is hot.
Simple Lemon Herb Chicken instructions
- Cut lemon in half, and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon on chicken. Season with salt to taste. Let sit while you heat oil in a small skillet over medium low heat..
- When oil is hot, put chicken in skillet. As you saute chicken, add juice from other 1/2 lemon, pepper to taste, and oregano. Saute for 5 to 10 minutes each side, or until juices run clear. Serve with parsley for garnish..
Sauté chicken and as you sauté, add lemon juice from ¼ lemon and oregano and sauté until juices run clear. Reviews for: Photos of Simple Lemon Herb Chicken. I pounnded the chicken to an even thickness (which should be included in the recipe for those that follow recipes exactly).. Add broth; bring to a boil over medium heat. Combine the seasoning, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder and black pepper; set aside.