Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas. Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas Just looking to make something new and good with out spending all day doing so! Beth Rodgers Pine Hill, New Jersey. See great recipes for Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas too!
I'm a college girl and after I get out of class I want to get something quick and easy Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas. Here is how you make that. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Cooking recipes. You can cook Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 packages of Perdue Short Cut Grilled Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 bunch of Quesadilla Shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco cheese mix (or which ever u prefer).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more quesadillas. Slice into triangles, and top with gherkins. Chef Robert Irvine receives a pressing plea from Jamie, best friend of Cray Eatery and Drinkery's owner Crystal in Columbus, Ohio. Crystal opened Cray after being inspired by infused liquors from.
Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas instructions
- Open bag of Chicken.
- Place as much chicken as desired on a cutting board and cut into small chunks.
- Put chicken in a skillet and heat up. (It's already precooked so all u need to do it warm it) Salt and pepper it.
- Place 1 shell in a skillet and warm it.
- After warming the shell place it on a plate and toss in another 1 which will b your top shell.
- Add desired amount of chicken to shell.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with the top shell.
- Place back into skillet and warm up until the cheese glues it all together per say.
- Place back on the plate and cut into 4's with a pizza cutter or whatever you have just easier with the pizza cutter.
- Plate and enjoy. We don't like sour cream but you could serve it with sour cream or over rice to make it a filling week night meal. I served it here with Cream Corn only because the Hubby wanted some cream corn lol.
A meal in a bowl with all the goods; rice, black beans, pico de gallo, shredded cheese and your choice of meat. (Grilled chicken, chorizo, steak, carnitas, beef tips, or ground beef). Pour the marinara sauce into the pan and stir to heat through. Nestle the chicken cutlets in the sauce, the arrange pepperoni slices over the top of each one. Set a clean skillet over medium heat; coat with nonstick cooking spray. Serve with additional salsa and sour cream.