Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. The Best Baked Ziti With Chicken Recipes on Yummly Start a large pot of water to boil for the pasta.
Tender chicken and pasta in an ultra creamy, cheesy homemade alfredo sauce make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti an incredibly easy and filling weeknight meal. My family's go-to meal is pasta. Pasta with meat sauce , one pan pasta …you name it, and if it's got pasta in it, we'll eat it! You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- Prepare 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- It’s 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- Prepare 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- You need 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Herbs.
Return pasta to pan; mix well. Cut chicken strips into bite size pieces. Pour sauce and half of the cheese over the pasta. This pasta is the best ever!
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake step by step
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..
It's the creamiest, cheesiest baked recipe…something I can never resist! If you love pasta and cheese, then this recipe is about to be one of your favorites! I can't resist cheesy pasta in any form, and this just might be the best pasta dish for easy dinners. Try RICOTTA CHEESE instead of sour cream and skip the provolone for a real Italian version of Baked Ziti. Mix an egg into a pound of ricotta to make it nice and creamy, and toss with the ziti.