Easy chicken penne. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil.
Cook until the garlic begins to soften. Use penne, mini penne, or macaroni pasta in this easy chicken casserole. Condensed soup and frozen vegetables cut down on preparation time, and some sour cream and Parmesan cheese add flavor. You can cook Easy chicken penne using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken penne
- You need 1 of 14.2 oz Alfredo sauce (I recommend the bacon flavored).
- Prepare 1 lb of penne noodles.
- It’s 3 of large boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of large jar of mushrooms (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
You can use poached chicken breasts in the recipe, but if you need a shortcut, rotisserie chicken is a convenient alternative. Easy Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe is a one pot skillet meal perfect for family dinner. Everyone will love this delicious chicken paired with a rich and creamy sauce over pasta. This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes around.
Easy chicken penne step by step
- Use a large skillet to fry the chicken breast. Using the olive oil. Once it's fully cooked dice and set a side..
- Boil the penne as directed on box..
- Saute the mushrooms in the skillet used for the chicken. You can add seasonings if your choice..
- Once the noodles are done boiling drain and put them back in the pot. Add in Alfredo sauce, chicken, and mushrooms..
Dinner is so easy when you make Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe. Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta. This delicious casserole dish is not your average chicken Alfredo recipe. It's an easy, cheesy pasta and chicken recipe finished up with shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love. What you will need to make these Chicken Alfredo is in this picture below.