Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta. Sauce: Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add flour to pan, and make a roux. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and cook the garlic for one minute.
Rasta Pasta is simply a pasta dish with jerk chicken sauteed with bell peppers or. Rasta Pasta is quick, easy and delicious! Creamy Jerk Chicken and Shrimp PastaThe Glam Kitchen. You can cook Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of Fettucini.
- You need 2 packages of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- You need 1 lb of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- It’s 3 of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- It’s 1 of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 oz of Soft Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of Turmeric (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Ground Ginger (optional).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Flax Seed (optional).
Serve the shrimp over the pasta. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, spicy chili flakes, and extra grated Parmesan cheese Hey guys I just wanted to share this Tutorial on how to make my Easy Jerk Shrimp Pasta with You guys. As always the steps are very easy to follow and you really don't need any kitchen experience. Terri Ann's Kitchen has to be one of the most mouth-watering and tasty pieces of the internet.
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta step by step
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water..
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft..
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate..
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!.
Her recipes are a flair of Caribbean cuisine mixed with a little down-home personality. And you can tell by her videos and pictures that love is served up in every single bite. This delicious Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta makes an easy, quick and filling dinner for the whole family. Add the onion and cook until golden. When garlic becomes fragrant, add cayenne pepper and chicken, increase heat.