Banana Bread Cheesecake.
You can have Banana Bread Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Cheesecake
- Prepare of Banana Bread:.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of caster sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cheesecake:.
- Prepare 550 g of cream cheese, room temperature, softened.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 200 ml of whipped cream.
- You need 5 tablespoon of sweet condensed milk.
- You need 3 tablespoon of white sugar powder.
Banana Bread Cheesecake instructions
- Preheated oven to 180 deg Celcius.
- For the banana bread: in a large bowl mash all bananas, add oil, egg, vanilla and sugar. Stir until well combined..
- Add in baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, flour and salt. Whisk using hand whisker until well combined, but don't over mixed..
- Pour the batter into baking pan, and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted come out clean..
- Let cooled down in a rack..
- For the Cheesecake: In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese whisk with powder sugar abd vanilla extract..
- Add condensed milk and stir until Incorporated..
- In other bowls, using electric mixer, whisk whipped cream about 3-4 minutes. Then add to the cheese cream batter..
- After the banana bread cooled down, you can trim the upper side if you want, or just pour the Cheesecake batter above it..
- Refrigerated it for 3 hours or overnight for better result..
- You can shift cocoa powder if you like. Enjoy!.