Cinnamon dessert taco shells. Great recipe for Cinnamon dessert taco shells. These can be filled with anything. Ice cream, cheesecake filling topped with some fruits, any kind of canned pie filling and put some Cool Whip on top.
Brush melted butter evenly on both sides of tortillas, and sprinkle both sides Transfer shells to a wire rack, and cool completely. These cinnamon apple dessert tacos are the kind of indulgent treat you'd encounter at the world's greatest food festival. Except you can make these at home and the only line you'll be waiting on is the one at the grocery store. You can have Cinnamon dessert taco shells using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon dessert taco shells
- Prepare of Tortilla shells.
- Prepare of Cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- You need of Canola spray oil.
They have a crispy fried tortilla shell that sparkles from the cinnamon sugar. Neapolitan Ice cream, drizzled chocolate, homemade crepe taco shell? Cinnamon Crepe Waffle Choco Taco with Crushed Nuts and Cinnamon Ice Cream. These Apple Pie Tacos feature a delicious cinnamon-sugar apple filling in a crispy taco that's drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream!
Cinnamon dessert taco shells step by step
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells..
- Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat.
- Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some… this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins.
- Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more..
- This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns).
- Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way..
First, you want to make the taco shells. These are awesome strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos to add to your Taco Tuesday menu. Crunchy corn taco shells are coated in butter and cinnamon sugar mixture, baked, and filled with no-bake cheesecake filling and fresh, cinnamon. You can certainly go the traditional route simply by brushing tortillas with butter, sprinkling them with cinnamon (or blends like McCormick® Gingerbread, Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie Spice), draping them over two rungs on your oven rack to. Make the taco shells: Pulse the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal in a blender until it resembles a fine crumb.