Easy chicken pot pie!. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts.
Chicken Pot Pie a la Jeremy and Jasmin "Very good comfort food! I used fresh carrots and sauteed them with the onion, and used frozen corn instead of canned." – Clara. With homemade gravy and a few shortcuts, you get big pot pie flavor. You can have Easy chicken pot pie! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken pot pie!
- It’s 1 can of lima beans.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 3 can of 99% fat free cream of chicken.
- You need 1 box of pie crust.
- Prepare 3 each of chicken breasts.
Salt and freshly ground black pepper Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie recipe super easy. This ultimate-comfort food-chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can make it ahead and enjoy leftovers throughout the week. Stir together soup, vegetables and flour.
Easy chicken pot pie! instructions
- Bake or pan fry chicken breasts. I cook in olive oil and put a little season salt as they cook. Cube once its cooked..
- Put first pie crust in greased pan.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Put second pie crust on top, cut slits to vent, I add parsley on top for decorating.
- Bake on 350 for 25 minutes, then broil for 5-10 additional minutes so the crust gets nice and crispy..
Top with second crust; seal edges and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew. This easy, ingenious method makes delicious pot pie like a slow-simmered stew.