Easy Peanut Chicken. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY PEANUT BUTTER CHICKEN: You will need peanut butter, a small onion, diced tomato in tomato paste, butter, and chicken. Keep in mind that the recipe works with any kind of chicken.
Add the diced chicken to the pan, and then pour the soy sauce over top. Easy Thai Peanut Chicken Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. In a small bowl whisk together remaining ingredients until smooth. You can cook Easy Peanut Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Chicken
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cleaned and cut into bite size cubes.
- It’s 1/2 box of spaghetti noodles cooked according to the package.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lite Catalina dressing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red pepper cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen pea pods.
- Prepare 1 of chopped peanuts and diced green onion.
In a heavy pan, brown the chicken. While the chicken is cooking, make your peanut sauce: whisk together soy sauce, creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, olive oil, ground ginger and white vinegar. When the chicken is done browning, pour your sauce over the chicken. Coat the chicken with the sauce and simmer on low.
Easy Peanut Chicken instructions
- Cook spaghetti noodles for 3 minutes. Add red pepper and pea pods. Continue cooking until the noodles are done. Drain..
- Heat frying pan to medium, add chicken. Cook until its almost done, about 5-7 minutes. Add Catalina dressing to pan and finish cooking, for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is done add peanut butter and soy sauce. Stir until combined. Heat for about 5 minutes until thickened..
- Add drained spaghetti and veggies to the chicken and sauce. Stir to combine. Sprinkle peanuts and green onion on top..
Peanut Butter Chicken is a strange sounding but awesomely delicious dinner recipe that the whole family will love. The flavorful peanut butter sauce for chicken is rich, creamy, and nutritious. It's an easy to make recipe that uses pantry-staple ingredients that's ideal for a quick, weeknight meal. Easy Peanut Chicken Noodles – a delicious simple noodle stir fry with chicken, vegetables and a peanut sauce. To make this Peanut Butter Chicken, bite size pieces of chicken are coated in ground ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, coriander and turmeric, then browned in a skillet.