Easy chicken quesadillas. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Easy Chicken Quesadillas For this effortless entree, I sandwiches cooked chicken, tomato, onion and cheese inside tortillas, then warms them on a griddle until the cheese is gooey. I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K.
Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. Serve with not only the sour cream, but additional salsa, salsa verde or guacamole. Easy to make and super satisfying, you can stuff them with all kinds of delicious fillings, like these easy chicken quesadillas. You can cook Easy chicken quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken quesadillas
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Mini Sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 1/2 packages of taco seasonings.
- It’s 6 of large tortillas.
- Prepare small of olive oil.
Succulent chicken seasoned with garlic, cumin and paprika. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Quesadillas. Sazon is a latin seasoning that you can get in any grocery store (walmart included) in the international aisle near the rest of the latin items.. Fold the other side over the top and press down gently.
Easy chicken quesadillas step by step
- Dice tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- In a medium frying pan add some olive oil and heat to medium heat and add the diced veggies with half the packet of taco seasonings. Allow to sauté.
- While veggies are cooking, finely chop the chicken breast..
- When the veggies and almost completely cooked add the chicken and the rest of the taco packet keep heat on medium and allow chicken to cook.
- When the chicken is done turn off heat but leave on burner.
- In a separate large frying pan heat over a medium low heat once warmed add one tortilla top with shredded cheese.
- While cheese is melting add some of the chicken veggie mix top with more cheese and then top with another tortilla. Flip once it is crispy enough and the cheese is melt. Continue cooking till other side is as crispy..
- Remove the quesadilla from the frying pan and cut and enjoy..
- Don't forget to take a picture and review.
Incredible Chicken Quesadillas are packed with juicy chicken, peppers, onions, garlic, and lots of melty cheese. They are an easy and healthy idea that is perfect for those hectic weeknights. One thing is for sure…we LOVE chicken quesadillas at our house. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper.