Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Top with the tomato and onion.
Spread the cheddar cheese over the top of the chicken enchiladas. Let sit for one to two minutes, then serve immediately. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. You can have Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada
- You need 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortilla.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 1 can of cheese sauce.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add chicken. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say, over the years, I've become quite good at making homemade enchiladas. Chef Tip: Try this shrimp version with a smoky kick!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada instructions
- Boil chicken breasts, shred with a fork once cooked through and use 1/3 of a pack of enchilada sauce to season chicken once shredded.
- Mix cheese, sour cream, and cheese sauce and apply evenly to the middle of 6-8 corn tortillas (Leave some cheese sauce to pour on top of enchiladas) Add shredded chicken. Roll tortillas and place in lightly greased pan..
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top, add the remaining cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 25 minutes, broil 5 minutes at the end..
Rather, this recipe boasts smaller crunchy cheesy corn tortilla shells dressed with zippy green enchilada sauce. All of these only begin to describe these Enchiladas made with the help of Progresso Soup. One word comes the closest, delicious. I've not made a meal this easy in quite awhile and I was excited with the results when I was finished with these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. This quick weeknight meal gets it's start by adding Progresso Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor Soup.