Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This cheesy dish is similar to the potluck classic known as poppyseed chicken casserole, or Ritz cracker chicken casserole. For even more variations, experiment with adding your favorite veggies, substituting different cheeses, or swapping in low-fat sour cream to reduce the.
Finally, this chicken casserole recipe is topped with even more cheese and baked until melty and bubbly. Cook pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time. Remove the chicken and add the soup, water, onion powder and rice to the skillet. You can have Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 box of chicken stuffing (or turkey).
- You need 6 slice of cheese (cooks choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Heat to a boil then reduce the heat to low. Stir in the vegetables and top with the chicken. This cheesy chicken casserole makes a perfect weeknight dinner for the whole family. Most of the ingredients in this tasty dish are items that are likely already in your pantry, making this both a delicious and budget-friendly meal.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken into strips and lay them out in a dish (doesn't matter the size). If you need more chicken to fill space cut more into strips..
- Use the can of cream of chicken and 1/4 cup milk mix together. If you want a thinner sauce use more milk..
- Spread the cream of chicken mixture over the chicken to evenly cover the chicken..
- If you have slices of cheese you can use about 6 slices or if you have shredded cheese use enough to completely cover everything..
- The great thing about this dish is you can use any cheese you like..
- Dump the stuffing on top and evenly spread. You can also use bread crumbs instead..
- Side view of dish before its cooked..
- Cook for about 40-60 min or until chicken is cooked throughly..
- You may notice the stuffing gets a tad burnt on top. Everytime ive made this I never had non burnt stuffing so if your able to tweak it please leave your comments/pictures below!!.
- Do not add more seasoning. Its already pretty salty..
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!!!.
We love this chicken casserole not only because it is easy to prepare, but the cheesy noodles pair so well with the chunks of chicken and smoky bacon. This dish is nice and creamy, but the panko topping ads a great, crunchy texture. The sauce in this easy Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is made with simple ingredients and comes together in minutes. A creamy, cheesy blend of chicken breasts and broccoli stars in this quick and easy baked casserole that everyone will love. This Cheesy Chicken Hash Brown Casserole Recipe is one of the best casseroles I have ever tried.