Easy no cheese alfredo. It will only make the sauce cheesier and more delicious, so go for it! Add an ounce or two of cream cheese. Cream cheese is naturally thick and creamy, and it has the right flavor profile for Alfredo, too.
You won't have to rely on store-bought sauce when an Italian Food craving hits. Classic fettuccine Alfredo is creamy, cheesy and an easy comfort food that kids absolutely love. It's made from our easy sauce recipe made with milk, parmesan cheese, butter and lots of garlic. You can cook Easy no cheese alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy no cheese alfredo
- It’s 400 grams of fettucine or penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 medium of can of cooking cream.
- You need 1 small of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 of knorr chicken stock cubes.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of of milk (as needed).
Our creamy garlic Alfredo sauce is so good, you'll never want to buy bottled sauce again! Easy Alfredo Sauce With Cream Cheese And Milk Recipes. White Wine Alfredo Sauce This Wife Cooks. Why add Cream Cheese to Alfredo Sauce?
Easy no cheese alfredo step by step
- cook pasta according to package.
- on deep pan , add 1 and half stick of butter, add the chopped onion till translucent add the chicken and the mushrooms add any season u like if u want, cook it well till the chicken is white and cooked well inside . then if u want add 1 or 1 and a half cup of water to make the chicken sooo cooked well .. cover it for 7 minutes untill the water dissapear.
- if u dont want the chicken then no need to the onions just add mushrooms and the chicken stock cube and some black pepper.
- so when done , add the cooking cream and 1 cup of milk if u dont like the sauce too thick and heavy … stir for 3 minutes or 2.
- turn off the heat and serve ;).
- and i like when i add pasta alone in the dish , then ad the sauce on top of pasta to cover all the pasta and have a lot of sauce it will be yummy instead of add all the pasta in the pan its not good :/.
Using cream cheese in your alfredo sauce is a no brainer! It's ridiculously easy, ultra creamy, and doesn't do that thing that alfredo sauces sometimes do…you know, when they separate or gets way too thick. Adding cream cheese to alfredo sauce is almost like a shortcut way to add creaminess and flavor! Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Put the butter and cheese in a large bowl and set aside.