Easy Spanish chicken. Transfer the chicken to a plate using a slotted spoon or spatula and add the onion, pepper, courgette and chorizo to the pan. In the same skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, water, rice, bouillon and seasonings.
Serve with a simple saffron rice and the optional chocolate picada sauce for the ultimate Spanish meal. I feel my latest dish does a nice job of easing us back into autumn food. It features delicious Spanish flavours of garlic, smoked paprika, olives and herbs – a nod to sunny days and summer holiday memories. You can cook Easy Spanish chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spanish chicken
- You need 1 packages of knorr Spanish rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- You need 4 of large bones chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
This delicious Spanish chicken casserole recipe is so easy to make and is very tasty. Over the years I have visited different parts of Spain on holiday and have always loved the food. They often have fantastic tapas restaurants that serve little tasty tapas dishes that are just to die for. Try these other easy one pot recipes like One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus , One Pan Mediterranean Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce , and Cajun Shrimp and Rice Skillet.
Easy Spanish chicken step by step
- Cook chicken in large skillet..
- While chicken is cooking follow directions on rice package..
- One the rice and chicken are both done add the rice into the skillet with chicken..
- Drain the black beans and add them and the two cups of cheese. Stir until cheese is melted..
It's easy to make authentic restaurant style Spanish rice at home! Spanish Rice also known as Mexican Rice is an easy side dish that goes perfectly with tacos, burritos and enchiladas. For me I can't have tacos without beans and rice. Combine garlic salt, celery salt and paprika; sprinkle over chicken. Combine rice, onion, green pepper and parsley; spoon into the pan.