Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken. Enjoy A Bold Flavor Tonight With Bush's Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans! Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Add chicken and turn to coat.
If you love slow cooker pulled chicken, then you'll love these shredded chicken recipes too: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken, and Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. You can cook Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken
- Prepare 1 of (bottle )smoke BBQ sauce Kroger brand.
- You need 1 cup of Italian salad dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 lb of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Return chicken to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired. Nutrition information (per Serving) A real crowd pleaser with little effort – win win! Plus it's great for meal prep, just put everything in the slow cooker sit back and wait.
Slow cooker pulled BBQ chicken instructions
- Mix BBQ sauce, dressing sauce, brown sugar and worcetshire sauce..
- Place chicken on the slow cooker with sauce mixture,.
- Slow cooker for 4hours,.
- After 4 hours shred chicken with fork and mix well with BBQ sauce.
- Serve with your favorite hamburger buns and Cole slaw.. Enjoy.
Read on to find out more about the simplest, tastiest Crockpot BBQ pulled Chicken! How To Make Crockpot BBQ Chicken – Step by Step. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Brown the chicken in batches, transferring it to the slow cooker as you go. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.