Banana Bread Overnight Oats. Just like banana bread straight from the oven, but with barely any effort, these Banana Bread Overnight Oats are breakfast you can wake up to-literally, because they are waiting. Sweet, creamy banana bread overnight oatmeal made dairy-free and naturally sweetened. A healthful, well-rounded breakfast packed with plant based How Long Do Overnight Oats Last in The Refrigerator?
Banana bread inspired overnight oats are quick to whip up for a great breakfast or snack on-the-go! The beauty of overnight oats is that your breakfast is ready to go when you get up in the morning. All you have to do is take five minutes to prep the night before, giving your morning self a helping hand. You can cook Banana Bread Overnight Oats using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 of large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- You need 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
If you are a lover of overnight oats and banana bread, you just found the perfect recipe. This Banana Bread Overnight Oats recipe from The Wheatless Kitchen has you do the heavy lifting the night before, making breakfast a grab-and-go situation the next morning! Mash half of the banana in a jar, container, or bowl. Next, add the oats, yogurt, milk, chia seeds, cinnamon and stir to combine.
Banana Bread Overnight Oats instructions
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you'd like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk..
This make-ahead breakfast combines bananas, oats, walnuts, cinnamon and vanilla to create a tasty and satisfying way to start the day. This Heart-Check Certified recipe is brought to you by California Walnut Board. Banana bread overnight oats, is all the things we love about banana bread but for breakfast. It's the best oatmeal that has ever happened to me. How is it possible I've lived on this earth for thirty-fuh something years and NOT make overnight oats?