Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. For a really quick meal I also used chunk chicken in a can.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe. Saute onion and garlic: In a small skillet heat olive oil. These chicken enchiladas couldn't be easier or more flavorful! You can have Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 6 of Ortega whole wheat wraps.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce, divided.
- It’s 1 of guacamole.
- You need 3/4 cup of cheese, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Toss your chicken, veggies, and taco seasoning together on a baking sheet, then bake until the chicken has cooked through. Pour the cooked chicken and veggie mixture into a large mixing bowl then stir in salt, lime juice, and sour cream. Shredded chicken enchilada recipes are easy to gather and straightforward. Think like a casserole with enchiladas.
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside..
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier)..
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy..
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan..
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps..
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
For the longest time, I never understood the best way to soften tortillas for enchiladas. Is to make those enchiladas to possess the tortillas fall apart because you try and wrap up them. In another bowl, stir together the remaining enchilada sauce and the sour cream. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say, over the years, I've become quite good at making homemade enchiladas. Stacked Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Though the sauce for this impressive layered enchilada dish tastes complex, it's made with canned chile sauce doctored up with sweet spices, raisins, pine nuts, and smoky chipotle chiles.