Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos. You can use this shredded chicken taco meat in tacos, enchiladas, burritos, salads and more! Every family should have go-to recipes that are easy, convenient and makes a ton to freeze for leftovers. Tools used to make this Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe.
Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken simmered with Mexican spices, salsa and green chilies for amazingly flavorful chicken for tacos, burritos, nachos, soups, salads, etc. and all you do is dump and run! You NEED this in your back pocket! Crockpot Mexican Chicken Recipe Video Need is a strong word. You can cook Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortillas.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need of Chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Salsa.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
But when it comes to food and recipes, I am convinced you NEED this go-to, easy, crazy. Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may never eat the same taco twice!
Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients for the rub and cover every side of the pieces of chicken. I used chicken breast filets but have also used smaller cuts, just watch it while it's cooking and you'll know when it's done… Falls apart!.
- Pour stock into slow cooker and add chicken. Covering – I cooked on high for 2 hours.. If you do more then 2 breasts, should be around 3-4 hours. But once it's done, you'll know – pulls apart so easily. The picture attached here shows the time I used really small cuts of chicken (was only making it for myself!).
- While the chicken is cooking. Chop up the lettuce, dice the tomato, and onion. Add some oil to a skillet to sauté the onion if your family loves onions as much as mine! OR add the onion into the crock pot and let it cool down with the chicken. Whichever way you prefer..
- Set the table! Tomatoes, onion, cheese, lettuce, salsa and sour cream! I'll upload my families guacamole recipe another time because it's DIVINE..
- ENJOY! :).
Madison's Favorite Beef Tacos and Fish Tacos are a couple of our favorites. How to make Slow Cooker (or Instant Pot) Chicken Tacos Slow Cooker Directions. Stupid easy slow cooker Mexican shredded chicken tacos. A true dump and cook crockpot recipe that results in the most flavorful, juicy Mexican pulled chicken. Shawn and I are extremely even tempered.