Easy Greek Chicken Wraps. Greek Chicken Wraps are LOADED with flavor and perfectly delicious. These wraps are bursting with MEDITERRANEAN foods like hummus, tzatiki sauce, feta, pepperoncinis, feta and so much more. These wraps are so easy to make and perfect for entertaining.
Everyone loves greek salads and these are just a fun way to have a greek salad. Why I love this Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe: Greek Salads are one of my favorite salads of all time. Lavash bread- This is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market. You can cook Easy Greek Chicken Wraps using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Greek Chicken Wraps
- Prepare 1 bag of pitas or burrito wraps.
- It’s of WRAP FILLING.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/4 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 2 cup of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare of TZATZIKI.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s of tzatziki.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 cup of pain fat free yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of SIMPLE GREEK CHICKEN.
- You need of Greek chicken.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper to taste.
I really like the Josephs brand if you can find it! I think these wraps taste substantially better on the lavash bread than a standard tortilla style wrap. Greek Chicken Wraps: Tasty marinated Greek chicken, creamy tzatziki, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion, all wrapped together in a flavorful Mission® Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortilla. Prepare chicken according to package directions.
Easy Greek Chicken Wraps instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cover the chicken with the oregano and basil. Start on tzatziki while the chicken cooks..
- Peel the cucumber. Use the large holes of a cheese grater to shave it down into a medium bowl. Cover with the salt and mix together with your hands until the salt pulls all the extra moisture out of the cucumber shavings. Squeeze out the salt water and pour down the sink..
- Mince the garlic and mix the rest of the tzatziki ingredients into the bowl with the shaved cucumber. When the tzatziki is done, check in on the chicken and turn over..
- Dice up the rest of the toppings and place into small bowls. This makes it super easy to prep your wraps or have friends and family make their own..
- Chop up the chicken when done. Heat up the burrito wraps in a clean pan for easy folding. Then add all ingredients with a couple tablespoons of tzatziki, and serve it up. Yummi!.
Add cheese, red pepper, tomatoes, salad dressing and olives; toss to combine. I think I forgot how tired you get in the last part of pregnancy. It's about darn time these Greek chicken wraps got their very own post! We made it at the same time as we made Chickpea Buddha Bowls…and it's taken me a whole year to get them up on the blog. It's picnic time, and this Easy Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwich is perfect for the occasion!