Sweet and sour chicken easy. Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken. Especially when it tastes better than what I'd get in a restaurant, it's healthier, less expensive, and faster than calling for takeout. It's a simple sweet and sour sauce that's packed with the perfect balance of sweet yet sour Asian flavors.
In addition to my Easy Cashew Chicken and Cranberry Chicken , this Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe is in constant rotation at my house for dinner. Sweet and sour chicken is one of the most popular Chinese recipes. Chinese sweet and sour is a cooking style that is easy, delicious and everyone's favorite. You can have Sweet and sour chicken easy using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken easy
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need bunch of chives, green onion, fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of starch and sugar each.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, coriander.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder, hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
The dish comes complete with crispy fried chicken cubes with mouthwatering sweet and sour sauce. It goes well with steamed rice, fried rice or chow mein. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken. Batter the Chicken: Whisk cornstarch, flour and salt together with egg, oil and water in a bowl (it'll be as thick as pancake batter).
Sweet and sour chicken easy instructions
- Chop all ingredients. Start by stir frying the vegetables and spices for a few minutes then add the chicken cubes and lemon and vinegar and cook on medium high heat till chicken is cooked..
- Add starch and sugar mix and stir. Add 1 cup of water in parts while stiring, add tomato paste..
- Cook covered for a about 5 minutes, till the sauce feels a bit thick like warm honey when trickling from a spoon.
- Serve with noodles, white rice or pasta and have a blast :).
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Great, fresh tasting sweet & sour recipe. MAKE EASY SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN AT HOME THAT TASTES WAY BETTER THAN TAKE OUT! STICKY SWEET & SOUR GLAZE AND TENDER, JUICY CHICKEN!