Debbie's Chex Mix. See great recipes for Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe, Debbie's Chex Mix too! debbie chex-mix nutrition facts and nutritional information. The unique mixes of flavor and crunch you love! The wonderful blend of corn Chex dusted with a sweet powdery coating.
Which is based off of the original Chex Mix recipe on the box, but — ahem — kicked up a big notch. This Chex Mix Recipe is something my Mom has been making since I was a little kid. It doesn't get better than this mix of cereal, nuts, pretzels, and all that spice! You can cook Debbie's Chex Mix using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Debbie's Chex Mix
- It’s 1-12 oz of box of Chex or Crispix.
- Prepare 1.5 sticks of Butter (3/4 cup).
- It’s 8 tsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of Peanuts (and/or mixed nuts).
- You need 3 cups of Fritos.
- You need 3 cups of Pretzels.
- Prepare 3 cups of Goldfish crackers.
- Prepare 3 cups of Cheetos.
With a variety of tastes and textures, Chex Mix makes it easy to create your own unique snacking. See more ideas about Chex mix, Chex, Snack mix. Everyone loves Chex mix and this delicious White Chocolate Chex Party Mix is always a hit at family parties or as gifts for friends in your favorite.. Mix Peanut Free Recipes on Yummly
Debbie's Chex Mix instructions
- Preheat over to 250 degrees.
- Melt the butter and stir together the butter, worchestershire sauce, and seasoning salt..
- Dump all ingredients into the roaster (dry and wet) and gently stir so the dry ingredients are evenly coated by the buttery mixture..
- Place into the oven for 45 minutes, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes to ensure even coating and crispness..
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Ranch Chex Mix, Halloween Chex Mix, Buffalo Chex Mix. Chex Cereal, white chocolate chips, Lucky Charms Cereal. Every flavor of Chex Mix has the same base: Chex cereal, pretzels, and nuts. From there, though, Chex mix branches off into sweet and savory combinations of all types. This devilishly hot Chex Mix is filled with sriracha, spicy pretzels, and Flamin' Hot Cheetos.