sandra's easy lunch salad.
You can cook sandra's easy lunch salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sandra's easy lunch salad
- It’s 500 grams of green beans and baby carrot frozen mix.
- Prepare 1 can of wild pink salmon.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of raw shelled hemp seeds.
sandra's easy lunch salad step by step
- on a saucepan start to melt the butter.
- add the veggies the garlic the lemon juice salt and pepper stir well.
- cover and cook in medium for 10minutes stir a couple of times.
- after cooked add the salmon clean of skin and bones.
- sprinkle with the hemp seeds.