Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta. An incredibly easy, fresh, sweet, tart, salty, peppery and crispy appetizer every time! Bruschetta Recipe Balsamic Bruchetta Fresh Basil Leaves Tasty Yummy Food Fruit Salad Great Recipes Berries Appetizers.
Try it on rice cakes too for a quick and easy snack! But by now you've come to know me: before I. Try this delicious vegetarian basil and balsamic bruschetta as an appetizer or as a delightful party hors d'oeuvre. You can have Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta
- You need 2 teaspoons of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Strawberries [cubed].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Diced Firm Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Basil [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [thin sliced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Firm Red Onions [minced].
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Cracked Sea Salt.
- You need 4 of LG Baguette Slices [toasted].
- Prepare of as needed Basil Olive Oil.
Bruschetta is an antipasto that originated in Italy. Traditionally, it was a way to salvage bread that was going stale. The recipe here reflects the traditional version, but variations can. Bruschetta is all about getting the perfect blend of tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil together and immersing them in olive oil to bring out their intense When this blend is placed on top of toasted garlic bread and drizzled with balsamic glaze, gastronomy is born.
Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Gently mix everything together in a non metallic bowl..
- Toast your Baguettes and lightly coat tops with basil olive oil..
- Serve Bruchetta chilled and garnish with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!.
I am not going to lie, this is one of my. fresh basil, thinly sliced. Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Strawberry Bruschetta is the Easiest Appetizer EVER. Shrimp is a great and healthy protein. B(R)OIL LA pairs some amazing shrimp from milkandeggs.com with a fresh tomato basil bruschetta in this week's recipe.