Vickys Chocolate Crispies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Chocolate Crispies, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Crispies, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 100 g of chocolate (I use Enjoy Life/Plamil free-from brands).
- You need 60 g of Stork margarine block.
- It’s 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need 90 g of puffed rice cereal.
Vickys Chocolate Crispies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave. You can use milk or dark.
- Cube the margarine and stir in. When combined, stir in the syrup.
- Add the cereal and mix to coat.
- Spoon into the paper cases and let set in the fridge.
- If using dark chocolate, adding chopped, dried fruit such as apricots or cherries helps cut through the bitterness. I recently made these for a kids party and I used these Whitworths Frootz drops. I used 4 x 18g bags. No added sugar, 100% fruit..
- To make the squares, just line a swiss roll / jelly roll tin with parchment paper, double the recipe and press the mixture in firmly.
- Cut into squares when set.