Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas. I've seen a lot of great recipes on quesadillas. Wanted to try something new and easy for the hot summer. Played around with my favorite ingredients and came out great!!
You can have Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Meat seasonings.
- It’s 4 of Cilantro.
- It’s 4 of Recao.
- It’s of Adobo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Sazon con achoite (for color).
- You need 6 dash of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Quesadilla.
- You need 5 of Flour tortillas.
- It’s of sour cream (to spread).
- It’s of Guacamole (to spread).
- You need 8 oz of Shredded cheese (Sargento 4 cheese pizzeria).
- You need 1 of Canola cooking spray.
Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas instructions
- Cut chicken breast in small pieces. Place in bowl. Dice all ingredients in small pieces. Add all ingredients to chicken. Mix well..
- Heat skillet. Add 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Add chicken. Cook until well done then set aside..
- Place your flour tortillas flat. Spread guacamole on one side. (For guacamole – i got a small avocado and used a fork to smash it well then mixed it. The guacamole will give a creamier taste) Spread sour cream on the other side. Add your chicken on one half of each tortilla. Add cheese on top and fold. (I used Sargento Chef blends 4 cheese pizzeria. You can use the cheese of your preference.) Repeat for the remaining 4 tortillas..
- Heat your pan on medium heat. Use canola cooking spray , then put in your folded quesadilla. Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side . The quesadilla will be nicely toasted and will not fall apart..
- Note: You can try it with any cream, sauce or spread of your choice. Even any variety of vegetables. I will be trying different combinations myself. This makes 5 quesadillas. If u cut each one in 1/2 it will make 2 servings per quesadilla (10 servings.) You can cut it into fours. And it will make 4 servings per quesadilla. (20 servings). So this recipe can do up to 20 servings depends on how it is cut.. . .I will be looking forward to seeing new cooksnaps!! Hope you Enjoy!.